Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Four band gigs, three nights!

The week of Thanksgiving was one of the busiest weeks I had in a long time.  I got to shoot three bands.  I have to say I had a blast at each gig. 

I shot the Ric Toole Band both on Friday and on Saturday.  Here's shots from those nights.




















Later Saturday night I wandered down the street to see another local band.  I took a few pictures of Jynx @ Emaus Fire Co. #1









 Every year on Thanksgiving Eve my good friends the Slammers like to kick off the holiday season with a Thanksgiving Eve Bash.  This year was no exception!  They, of course, rocked the house!









I'll be putting up posts in the near future, dedicated to each gig specifically, I just wanted to get some of the pics up as soon as I could.  Stay tuned!  Enjoy!

Cheers!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment