Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jynx @ Emaus Fire Co. #1 4/30/2011

My apologies for the late update.

It was a great night with Jynx!  Had a lot of fun and it was my birthday to boot!  Great music and great friends!

 Bruce Clauser on guitar!
Chris Hittinger on bass!
Joni Caffrey on keyboards and acoustic guitar!











George Gatanis on drums!




Awesome classic rock and dance sounds!  Everyone had a great time that night.  I'm fortunate to live in the area where I live.  There is a whole lot of talent in the Lehigh Valley.  These guys are high on the list of bands to see.  Check out their Facebook page for events and info.

Jynx

Stay tuned for coming updates.  I'll have postings from Stonecat(formerly Crisis) and Loose Cannon(my first outdoor gig of the year).  Enjoy!

Cheers!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment