Saturday, August 6, 2011

Das Awkcht Fescht 2011

This is usually a weekend that is either blazin' hot and humid or raining.  Well, today it wasn't so hot, but it was humid, and guess what, it rained!  At least it wasn't a total wash-out.  I got to walk around the car show and take some pix before getting soaked!
For some odd reason, I love the looks of a '58 Edsel!


 I snapped this one for my old man.  He had a '59 Plymouth Fury before I was born.
 Interesting point of view of a '57 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser.
 Need I say anything else?!?


 The Cheiftain head on a '50 Pontiac.  Yes, these actually light up!
 A Vespa?

 Featured car.....Camaro!
 My uncle had a Ramcharger just like this.
Most of the cars bugged out by the time it started raining heavy.  No matter, I still got to wander about.  Enjoy!

Cheers!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment